Autumn Forest houses chimeras with Nature and Moon element (nighttime only).
Secrets and Tips
- The stairs on the very first map are revealed by interacting with the little hole on the same wall.
- The mysterious bush on the same map can be cut down with the Magic Machete.
- The hole to reveal the middle stairs at the east end of the largest map is behind the two Sumpet to the north.
- Glow spell can be found on the way to Flower Field.
- The obelisk on the northern map can be charged with a Mana Link; this will reveal a bridge to access the Dark Maze.
- The path on the western map is only accessible from the other side, after completing the Dark Maze.
- The Carnival is accessible after 9pm, in the western part of the largest map, east of the group of Carrion Prey.
- A mana stone(?) is found on the largest map, granting you the spell Mine II.
- The sailor in the northwest will first sell you fishing equipment (A Fishing Rod, a Lure and 5 Fishing Baits) for 1 gold and then, in exchange for a Moonling, gives you the spell Trout Trap
- You can get Deep Lure from the Totem in front of the sailor, in exchange for 2 gold and 5 Salmon.
- The updraft east of the Carnival entrance can be explored with Propeller Hat.
- A teleportation stone is available in the middle of the largest map.
- Geez' hat is located in Carrion Prey's nest west of the Carnival entrance.